In cosmetic procedures, physicians traditionally use a rigid, sharp classic blunt-tip needle.
Unfortunately, such needles tend to induce pain and ecchymosis, necessitating increased recovery time.
- Reduces Pain
- Reduces Risk of necrosis
- Reduces Recovery Time
- Permits a Better Application
MAGIC NEEDLE INNOVATION
ADVANTAGES with a MAGIC NEEDLE
There is a perfect balance between rigidity and flexibility that allows the physician to control the movement without damaging the skin. The MAGIC NEEDLE slides into the skin without traumatizing it.
DISADVANTAGES with the Blunt Tip Needle
Limited choice of handling: the injection technique will be rectilinear as the rigid hypodermic needle or cannula has to follow a straight-line trajectory. The sharp hypodermic will also cut the skin. This technique may cause bleeding and/or other side effects, even when performed by the most skilled physician.
MAGIC NEEDLE CHARACTERISTICS
The MAGIC NEEDLE is a micro-cannula designed for all types of fillers in cosmetic procedures.
- A rounded extremity, which allows the cannula to slide through tissue
- An innovative screw type hub for a better cannula attachment
- A lateral hole with an indicator on the hub ‘MN’ to show orientation of the port for an homogenous application of product
- Perfect balance between flexibility and rigidity allowing total control of injection depth and direction
- Superior manufacturing quality due to new techniques for controlling granularity and an innovative surface treatment, producing high precision micro-cannula
- Adaptable to each treatment area; face, legs, arms, hands, neckline, etc.
- Compatible with a wide range of products
- New technique for new sensations. Patients will be more at ease
- Reduction of the risk of ecchymosis . Rounded extremity reduces risk of ecchymosis and intra-vascular injection
- Eliminates recovery time. The technique has no side-effects, therefore no recovery time necessary
- Use of a single entry point. A single puncture to complete more than twenty injections through the same point
- No bleeding in the dermis that could normally lead to hematoma
- Perfect control of injection depth. The injection technique allows perfect control of the depth of the injection
- A better application in the skin. Harmonious distribution and homogeneity of the injection
- Non-invasive and pain free. Due to the flexibilty and rounded extremity of the needle, treatment is virtually painless
- Rapidity of procedure. With a single puncture site for a wider treatment zone and using the a-traumatic sliding technique, procedures are quicker and have broader coverage
NEW INJECTION CONCEPT
Three Phase Injection Technique
- With the starter needle, the practitioner makes a small single entry puncture corresponding to a caliber higher than the MAGIC NEEDLE.
- The MAGIC NEEDLE is inserted into the skin using a sliding movement. In order for the needle to slide, the skin has to be stretched in the opposite direction to that in which the MAGIC NEEDLE is moving.
- Once the MAGIC NEEDLE is in position, the injection is performed in a retrograde manner by progressively withdrawing the MAGIC NEEDLE.
USING MAGIC NEEDLE
We have created a new injection concept called the FAN-SHAPE injection.
Fan-Shape Technique Allows:
- Speedier, quality injections without ecchymosis
- Superior and broader distribution of product
- Smoother finish without indentations